Registration of companies in the Netherlands takes an average of 7 to 10 working days. The exception is the opening of an individual enterprise (ZZP), which can be registered within 1 day.
To register a company in the Netherlands, you will have to present the following documents:
- Scanned copies of the passports of the founders (if they are private individuals) and the future director.
- A notarized copy of the passport, the document must be translated by a certified translator and have an apostille.
- Certificate of residence, which confirms the residence at the place of registration. For Russian citizens, a notarized translation of all passport pages, including the page with the registration address, is sufficient.
For citizens of the EU, the requirements are simpler. For them, it is enough to provide a letter or utility bill, sent to their address of residence, which clearly indicates the name and address of the recipient.
- Tax numbers of all people involved.
- Name and activities of the future company.
- The legal address of the company and the lease agreement for the specified address.
- Purpose of company registration in the Netherlands.
- Contact details of the Director and the future company (phone, website, e-mail, etc.).
- Completed and signed KYC form.
The cost of registration of the company in the Netherlands starts at 1000 euros.
The cost depends on the structure of the registered company and the selected package of services.
The same requirements apply for the registration of a company in Belgium or Luxembourg.